Bringing Innovation to Life
At PS 152M, every student has a chance to shine. Our academic and extracurricular programs honor and nurture the unique interests, abilities, and needs of every student. We help our students not only master grade-level standards and content but also develop the critical thinking, problem-solving, and leadership skills they will need for success in college and beyond. Students at PS 152M participate in:
- A hands-on, student-centered approach to learning called Project-Based Learning (PBL).
- A technology-infused curriculum that develops 21st-Century skills.
- Clubs and activities that extend and enrich the academic curriculum through engineering, the arts, dance, sports, and more.
- Opportunities for learning beyond the building with fun, educational field trips to visit our partners throughout the city.
- Social-emotional learning programs to foster a positive, safe learning environment and meet the needs of each child.
Hands-On Learning, Discovery and Creation
Time to Play!
We are excited to unveil plans for our new state-of-the-art playground, made possible through grant funding and capital improvement funds. The new playground will be the only one of its kind in Washington Heights, featuring a soccer yard, track, electronic games, and new playground equipment to encourage physical activity and imagination.