Student Supply List       Calendar (Downloadable)

School Uniforms

Shirt    Sweat Pants   Hoodie

Please click here to visit the School Uniform Website to purchase our school uniforms.

School-wide Cell Phone and Electronics Policy:

1. Electronic devices such as cell phones, iPods, iPads, PDS, PSP etc. may not be turned on or used on school property.

2. Any electronic device that is seen by a staff member at any time during the school day will be confiscated and locked in the principal's office.

3. Parents/Guardians will be able to pick up confiscated electronic devices every Monday between 8:00AM to 8:30AM and 2:20PM to 4:00PM.  NO EXCEPTIONS!

Admissions: Starting August, Monday - Friday from 8:30AM to 12:30PM

In free, full-day, high-quality Pre-K, teachers are sparking wonder and igniting learning in our children. Pre-K for All gives children stronger math and reading skills in elementary school and a better chance at success in life. Studies show that early childhood education improves performance throughout a child's school experience. In these high-quality programs, children develop and learn how to interact with others, share, wait their turns, and listen.

Pre-K for All runs five days per week from September to June. Most pre-K options are on a full-day schedule (6 hours and 20 minutes). Some 5-hour and half-day (2 hours and 30 minutes) options are also available. 

Most students attend kindergarten at their zoned school. Other elementary school options are also available.

It is easy to enroll in a New York City public school. Register today in just a few steps.

What to Bring:

  • Child's birth certificate, passport, or record of baptism which includes the date of birth, or other official document of age (SeeChancellor's Regulation A-101 for documents accepted for proof of age)
  • Immunization records
  • Latest report card/transcript (if available)
  • Individualized Education Program (IEP) and/or 504 Accommodation Plan (if applicable and available)
  • Proof of address which may be verified by any two of the following containing the address of residence:
    • A lease agreement, deed or mortgage statement for the residence
    • A residential utility bill (gas or electric) in the resident's name issued by a utility company (e.g., National Grid or Con Edison), must be dated within the past 60 days (Preferred)
    • A bill for cable television services provided to the residence; must include the name of the parent and the address of the residence and be dated within the past 60 days 
    • Documentation or letter on letterhead from a federal, state, or local government agency, including the IRS, the City Housing Authority, Human Resources Administration, the Administration for Children's Services (ACS), or an ACS subcontractor or the federal Office of Refugee Settlement, indicating the resident's name and address, must be dated within the past 60 days
    • A current property tax bill for the residence
    • A water bill for the residence dated within the past 90 days
    • Rent receipt which includes the address of the residence, must be dated within the past 60 days
    • State, city, or other government issued identification (including an IDNYC card), which has not expired and includes the address of residence
    • Income tax form for the last calendar year
    • Official NYS Driver's License or learner's permit which has not expired
    • Official payroll documentation from an employer issued within the past 60 days such as a pay stub with home address, a form submitted for tax withholding purposes or payroll receipt (a letter on the employer's letterhead is not adequate); must include home address and be dated within the past 60 days
    • Voter registration documents, which include the name of the parent and the address of residence
    • Unexpired membership documents based upon residency (e.g., neighborhood residents' association), which include the name of the parent and the address of residence
    • Evidence of custody of the child, including but not limited to judicial custody orders or guardianship papers documents issued within the past 60 days with name of child and address of residence
* If you are not the leaseholder of your residence, you must submit a Residency Affidavit [LINK to this document].
As stated in Chancellor's Regulation A-101, students in temporary housing may not be refused enrollment in a school because of lack of documentation required for registration, including proof of residency.

Next steps if a family in temporary housing lacks documentation: School must provisionally register the student and work with the DOE Students in Temporary Housing liaison to obtain the missing documentation.
Homework Help:

The following links offer helpful guidance to students, parents, and families. Some of the links will take you to different Web sites, others will take you to the old version of the Department of Education Web site.

Public Library Homework Help Website
This site is dedicated to providing information on teen use of social networking, how to help teens be safe in social networking environments, and how to integrate social networking into teaching and learning.

Student Reference Material and Study Aids
Provides various search engines to conduct research and hosts links for Regents Review sites, test prep for 3rd-8th grade, SAT test prep, and more.

The UFT sponsors a homework help program for elementary and middle school students called Dial-A-Teacher. Classroom teachers answer homework questions at 212-777-3380, Monday through Thursday, from 4 to 7 p.m. during the school year. They can also answer parents' questions and give advice on how you can help your child at home. The staff speaks 12 languages.

Ask Dr.Math
Ask Dr. Math is a question and answer service for K-12 math students and their teachers.

Educational Resources Information Center
ERIC - the Education Resources Information Center - is an online digital library of education research and information.

Kid Space
Internet Public Library for Kids features a searchable, subject-categorized directory of authoritative websites; links to online texts, newspapers, and magazines.

Lunch Form Applications:

In the beginning of the school year, you will receive your School Meal Application.  You can fill this form out or choose to fill out the form online on this link [ CLICK HERE ].  Below please find more information on the income eligibility guidelines for this school year and the frequently asked questions.


1. Do I need to fill out an application for each child? No. Complete only one application, online or paper, for all children in the household attending school in grades Pre-K to High School.

2. Who can get free meals? All children in households receiving benefits from TANF or SNAP (food stamp), can get free meals regardless of your income. Also, your children can get free meals if your household income is within the free limits on the Federal Income Guidelines.

3. Can foster children get free meals? Yes. Foster children who are under the legal responsibility of a foster care agency or court are eligible for free meals. Any foster child in the household is eligible for free meals regardless of income.

4. Can homeless, runaway and migrant children get free meals? Yes. Children who meet the definition of homeless, runaway, or migrant qualify for free meals. If you have not been informed that they will get free meals, please call your school or the SchoolFood Help Desk at (877) 363-6325 to see if they qualify.

5. Who can get reduced-price meals? Your child(ren) can get low cost meals if your household income is within the reduced-price limits on the Federal Income Chart, shown on this application.

6. Should I fill out an application if I received a letter this school year saying my children are approved for free or reduced-price meals? Please read the letter you received carefully and follow the instructions. Call your child's school or the SchoolFood Help Desk at (877) 363-6325 if you have questions.

7. My child's application was approved last year. Do I need to fill out another one? Yes. Your child's application is only good for that school year and for the first few days of this school year. You must send in a new application unless the school told you that your child is eligible for free or reduced-price meals for the new school year.

8. I get W.I.C. Can my child(ren) get free meals? Children in households participating in W.I.C. Programs may be eligible for free or reduced-price meals. Please fill out an application.

9. Will the information I give be checked? Yes and we may also ask you to send written proof.

10. If I don't qualify now, may I apply later? Yes. You may apply at any time during the school year if your household size goes up, income goes down, or if you start getting SNAP (food stamp), TANF or other benefits. If you lose your job, your child(ren) may be able to get free or reduced-price meals.

11. What if I disagree with the school's decision about my application? Call the SchoolFood Help Desk at (877) 363-6325. If you are not satisfied with the response you may ask for a hearing by calling or writing to the Chief Executive, Office of School Support Services, 44-36 Vernon Blvd., Long Island City, New York 11101, (718) 707-4300.

12. May I apply if someone in my household is not a U.S. citizen? Yes. You or your child(ren) do not have to be U.S. citizens to qualify for free or reduced-price meals.

13. Who should I include as members of my household? You must include all people living in your household, related or not (such as grandparents, other relatives or friends). You must include yourself and all other children (not attending Pre-K to High School) who live with you.

14. What if my income is not always the same? List the amount that you normally receive. For example, if you normally make $1,000.00 each month, but you missed some work last month and only made $900, put down that you made $1,000.00 per month. If you normally get overtime, include it, but do not include it if you only work overtime sometimes. If you have lost a job or had your hours or wages reduced, use your current income.

15. We are in the military. Do we include our housing allowance as income? If you get an off-base housing allowance, it must be included as income. However, if your housing is part of the Military Housing Privatization Initiative, do not include your housing allowance as income.

16. My spouse is deployed to a combat zone. Is her combat pay counted as income? No, if the combat pay is received in addition to her basic pay because of her deployment and it wasn't received before she was deployed, combat pay is not counted as income.

17. My family needs more help. Are there other programs we might apply for? To find out how to apply for food stamps or other assistance benefits, contact your local NYC SNAP - Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Office or call 1-800-342-3009. You may also go online to

If you have questions or need help completing this application, contact your child's school for assistance or call the SchoolFood Help Desk at (877) 363-6325.